Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

Re: [sharechat] Summit Resources Ltd

From: "ahf" <ahf@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:47:02 +1200

I agree.  The trading pattern today looks like more than just punters.  Big single purchases cleaning out the sellers.  I was given a whisper to buy at 14c but waited unfortunately.  Maybe their drilling results have shown up something big?
Tomorrow will confirm something serious if the price continues upward.  If you are interested in the stock take a look in Aussie.  They are listed over there with reasonable liquidity and are discounted (at the moment) to the NZ price once xrate is taken into consideration.

Disc I hold SMM
Regards Andrew.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Montana share price Taidje Khan