Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

[sharechat] Choices for Education

From: "Phyllis Bergquist" <phyl@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:39:58 +1200

This is just a brief mention to make sure that anyone interested knows about the Education in Technical Analysis which is hurtling around our ears at present.    Sometimes there is none but here we have an absolute feast.    Makes choosing difficult so come to them all??

On Thursday 23 at the Auckland College of Education Neil Costa (already spoken here) will show that there are many ways of looking at support and resistance othan the obvious last top and last bottom.    There will be notes available.   At this same meeting Nick Radge will present Effective Exits.    These two subjects may well tie into one another.   Door Fee only and please join us for supper at the conclusion.   Which conclusion may be a little later than 9.30 pm because we have here two great presenters and traders.   Question time for each speaker.....

I believe the full Seminar on the 25th has already been mentioned here.

On September 8 Dr Alexander Elder has a 1/2 day Seminar in Auckland at Logan Campbell Conference Centre - covering the vital elements of his Triple Screen Trading.

Then on two days in October Paritech are giving a very full day of education in Metastock usage.   A terminal for each person
and full notes for future reference.   These sessions are already well known in Australia.

Full details of all of these may be found on the appropriate page at  www.stanz.co.nz

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Geared Equities peter j. ashford