Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

Re: [sharechat] Sunday Star Times

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 14:06:33 +1000

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the kind words - and yes, it is true, I've become part of the drain and am now working on ShareChat from Iguana2's offices in Sydney.  Will and Phil however are still based in New Zealand.

Phil - sorry but the article is not up on Stuff - it's in the print version only.

Best Regards

Ben Dutton