Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

Re: [sharechat] Busy, busy, busy......

From: Mat T <matty_t_001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:17:26 -0700 (PDT)

Just another thought to my previous post. From an ex
Otago student myself, you may be slightly coned in the
way the world operates. Training doctors etc is not
going to make them a whole lot of cash. Your medical
background, I am assuming, does not put you in a
position to place a sound recommendation about a
private hospital, which is listing on a public stock
exchange. Can they sustain good growth, as this is
what the market will won't to know.

--- Philip Robinson <robph639@student.otago.ac.nz>