Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

[sharechat] eVentures/Stephen Tindall

From: "Brian Jones" <ibbij@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 22:14:12 +1200

  If anyone is interested in eVentures (unlikely I guess going by the number
of recent sales!),from the office of Craig Heatley last week, came the
information that Stephen Tindall and Barry Downey (Directors) have been
given the job of evaluating current prospective investments and/or looking
for new ones.(But on a more conservative basis than eVentures originally had
in mind).
  The Warehouse, Telecom and Todd Capital do apparently still hold 5.5% each
- 5 million shares (15 Million in total) and Heatley is remaining as
Chairman and taking an active interest.(contrary to some media reports).
The Company has been asked to provide this sort of information to the market
but seems to be reluctant to do so.With the lack of interest in the stock at
the moment I guess the subject is a bit of a yawn anyway.

I do however, remain hopeful that people like Tindall , Heatley and Downey
can fire up this 28-29 cent share. ( asset backing of around 34 cents -
mostly in cash.)

Regards
Brian.

(Disc.Shareholder (by way of a trust) and believe eVentures deserves a
higher profile!  Also have no connections whatsoever with the Company.)