Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

[sharechat] MSL-AGM today??

From: "mikejenny" <mikejenny@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 21:31:02 +1200

hello chatters
just wondering if anyone in the 03 managed to get along to the Mooring Systems AGM today. Unfortunately my profession doen't allow me the luxury of midday meetings or else I would post a quick review if there was anything of interest

cheers iccon

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Data from the BSH/ DAD merger. tennyson@caverock.net.nz