Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] Off Topic -- Virus Alert !!!

From: "Murray McLean" <murray@taxreturnz.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:34:43 +1200

Yes- received the message- it effected all my exe files and I was unable to use the computer- I have had to get a computer guy in to fix the problem-   apparently it is quite rampant at the moment.

DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT IF YOU GET THE MESSAGE AS DESCRIBED BY GRANT-  DELETE THE EMAIL MESSAGE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Murray McLean
McLean and Co.
Chartered Accountants,
!33 Main Rd,