Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] LEARNING TO INVEST series...INDEX

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:53:26 +1200

Readers,

Ref.: My previous post.

Phil Boeyen rearranged the layout for me ( Thanks Phil ! ) and I did some minor editing.

There is still an Introduction to come. The link or location will be decided on by Sharechat.

In the meantime, those readers who are keen to have access to an Index, can now make use of it.

New Investors should start with the first article and carry on from there.

The important Lists of Web sites and Books are at the end of this Index.

Please note that this series is only part of the investment spectrum!

 It complements other topics discussed in FIG and  in the Education Section of Sharechat.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Mayor or (night)mare? nickkearney