Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

[sharechat] RMG

From: "Steven Link" <seechoke@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:28:55 +0000

For those of you punting RMG, make sure you are aware that the share price
was pushed up agressively by one broking house on rumours of a merger deal
with Australian Collection House (ACH).

My broker tells me that ACH has debunked the rumours (no substance - cannot
see any reason why they would be interested in an incoherent entity like
RMG) and I sold - at 36 cents yesterday.

Now ... I wonder who else has been selling?  Care to guess?