Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] RMG / ahf

From: "ahf" <ahf@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:20:37 +1200

There certainly is resistance at 38c NZ or 30c Aussie.  To me  it looks like the stock should correct back to 33 - 34c NZ before having another possible surge.  However the stock does seem to be having trouble pulling back so we may not see any correction and it could push on from here to the 40 -42c NZ mark.  The stock is being rerated by so the general trend is up (as the charts clearly show). Hope this helps.

Regards Andrew

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] LEARNING TO INVEST series .....INDEX G Stolwyk