Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] ITC

From: "greg" <gregoire@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:23:09 +1200

Nick,
        the current price of ITC allows you to buy a speculative stock for a lot less than the stock's investments are worth.  It seems outrageous to me that 18 months ago ITC was trading at 90c with all the tech hype, and yet now that the company is performing well it is trading under 20c.  It just goes to show that you can agonize over the fundamentals of a company, but it's predicting where the flock will go next that's the key.

Disc:  Hold ITC.

PS.  I would say that Mr Dittus' post is genuine.  Fraudulent rampers don't generally leave their telephone number.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Who is it? Calling Frank Fernandez Christian Mair