Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

[sharechat] RBC. Gerry

From: "John and Beth Schwartfeger" <timestwo@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:40:54 +1200

What is your guess Gerry? I believe a lot of people were swayed by your posts in here at the time of listing for RBC and were very pleased they looked at your posts and made a decision to buy. I think a lot of people would be interested to hear what you thought the price would be.
I have a problem in that I was new to the share market when FFS was doing its merry go round and my inexperience made me watch the share go from 94 cents down to 24 cents leaving me holding a share that was showing nearly a 50 % profit down to a minus 50% loss. I don't want to suffer the same fate again so I am watching with interest the reactions of fellow posters here to get a feel on what people think about the share and its price.
I have just taken a punt on FFS and increased my holding in it again to dilute my headsum. I feel it has been sitting at its low here for so long now. It doesn't take much of a rise to get a reasonable return on it and with all the hype starting to abound about a sale and settlement of the CNIF problems, now could be a good time to take a punt.
Time will tell. My guess for RBC is 95 cents in a months time. Why? Because at that I could be tempted to sell with a big smile.
Cheers. John.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] MMD tennyson@caverock.net.nz