Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] Datek

From: "i_claudius" <i_claudius@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 09:51:01 +1200

Phaedrus,
Your problems with Datek surprise me.I logged on this morning at 6.45am and
executed several trades between then and 8.00am without any problem.I
haven't experienced any problems this week apart from some brief periods of
lockup in the streamer.Strangely enough,I noticed this coincided with an
inability to download data from any site outside of NZ.Don't know if there's
any significance to that.I have found in the past,when your problem has hit
me on the odd occasion, that disconnecting my browser & logging on again
seems to clear the problem.Go figure.
Have you queried Datek's helpdesk?I've found them incredibly responsive and
eager to please you.
I agree with your positve comments about Datek.Best I've used there.If you
must have a backup,you might want to look at Ameritrade.Quite similar
although a bit more expensive.
Ave

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] market depth for RMG Christian Mair