Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat]US Market

From: "mrgoodall" <mrgoodall@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:28:53 +1200

Geoff ,  firstly   brilliant  post  ,  secondly  i never  underestimate
anyones  intelligence,  including  your  own,  if  my  previous  posting
gave  you  that  impression then  i apologise.  in  fact  apart  from  the
issue  of  gold  being  a safe  haven  i  believe  i  inferred  that   what
you  suggested   was  entirely  possible  .  i think  that  although  the
facts  that  you  have  posted  speak  for  themselves  it  so  hard  to
imagine  (  maybe  nievely  so  )
and  i  include  myself  in this  catergory , that  what  so many   have
been  saying  for  for  so  long ,about the  great proportion  of  the
western  economies    living  beyond  their  means ,will  eventually  catch
up  with  the  world  stockmarkets.  keep posting  .
regards  Mike g