Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

[sharechat] Montana Group

From: "Philip Robinson" <pcr@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 10:50:58 +1200

I have been following this and I was thinking that although LNN are not allowed to sell to a "associated" party or have any agreement, it would seem like bad management not to choose a "mate" and sell to them, with a wink and a nudge and then buy them back, I fail to see how anyone can stop this from happening which really means Allied have lost whatever they do, and the panel keeps on giving them restrictions, although they sort of asked for them by trying to play silly buggers with the new code.

I would be interested in comments about how people think it will work out, as new code and determined bidders.

Phil
(don't have any LNN, MON or ALLD)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Montana Group Paul.Menneer