Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

[sharechat] How to access entire LEARNING TO INVEST Series?

From: "Andrew Jamieson" <andrewjamieson@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 03:33:11

For those of us starting into it now, is it possible to somehow easily
access all the primary posts from the above series?   Or do we have to
plough through the lot?  If so what date did it officially start?

I have had a look around the site. I have also tried searching but using the
phrase also captures dozens of well meaning replies adding addendums and
justifiable praise.  The results are not in chronological order.

In short, is there a quick way?

Ta,
Andy