Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] force

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 21:44:45 +1200

Those are exactly my thoughts, Grant! There have been clandestine DVD,s coming into the country. I have not followed the cinema story lately.

Anyway, your suggestion, Mike, was common when the offer for FOR took place! I think there were some 118,000 sold today, who do you think, bought them?

And why should SKC pay 25 cents if they can get these @ 20 cents! ( I think the price was 21 cents before you posted this subject to the Forum )

If  FOR  were a good prospect, I could have assisted you in drawing the public's attention to a good buy! Will the price of FOR be lower next week?

The problem is, that many people are not prepared to wait for a conclusion of either a successfull or doubtful proposition and sell!

Meanwhile, SKC will continue to charge for services rendered! They have large kitchens which cater for crowds anywhere at a price, Mike! They have other things to think about just now, but, in the meantime, SKC will continue to run the show!

If FOR drifts back to say 17 cents or less, than I am sure that SKC will pay 20 cents in a takeover, with the latest takeover rules in place! Please remember that I am a shareholder in SKC.

Gerry