Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] MMD

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:45:46 +1200

Phil,

Mine is a measured response.

I did not predict anything. There is no need for that, it is a " promising " speculative stock!
Neither did I say that investors should hold short or long term!

I can predict that there will be a tomorrow ( I hope so ).

People who want predictions which may come true, need to put their money in the Bank!

Finally, people will have to be responsible for their own financial well being, I think and not take undue risks if they can't afford to take them!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] gpg mrgoodall