Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] FFS

From: "mrgoodall" <mrgoodall@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 05:28:13 +1200

I  do  believe  Michael that  the  market  will  only  rerate  FFS   when
the  news  is  confirmed  ie      when   the  tender  process  has  run  its
course  and
the   money  is  in  the  hands  of  ffs   <  thats  assuming   they  dont
find  a  partner  and  or  finance  and  place  the  winning  tender
themselves,
we  must  remember  that  the  receiver  has  not  even  officially   opened
the  forest  to  tender   ( could  be  tomorrow   __   six  months) regatds
mike g