Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] AIA

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 15:12:43 +1200

I want to make some comments on the latest news but as yet have not found any time to do it!

I think there are many things to take into account:

Price control does not mean price freeze

If it does come into effect then it will affect Air field activities only!

All other operations are nor affected, this includes the rent setting of the all-important property division!

Virtually all airlines except Air NZ have already paid discounted fees increases. This will be used in any submissions.

It is quite possible that either full fees increases will be given, this time or that a large partial increase will be given.

The Auckland City council, a part holder of AIA will forward their submission as well, I think.

AIA has a good argument that its $140 mill. refurbishment of the runway has to be paid for by the users of the Airport.

Gerry
Holds AIA

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] ShareChat User Survey Ken Donelan