Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

[sharechat] The Great V Hunt

From: "Campbell" <campbell@bca.edi.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 22:45:41 +0100

On Saturday visited Waitrose (One of the large supermarket chains) in Stroud
(Nr Bristol)-no V

On Sunday filled up with petrol in Stroud at a Shell station, no V either.
Next stop was one of the Motorway Services on the M5 where we did find V
(£1.29) but there were only 6 facings compared with 24 for Red Bull.    T

Today we visited a large Tescos (Uk's largest supermarket chain) in Barrow
in Furness (Cumbria). They also had V (99p) but it was very badly
merchandised,  only one carton on the bottom shelf with the cans facing the
wrong way round so you wouldn't have known what the product was. Red Bull,
Red Devil and Solstice had the prime eye level space.

So it's on to God's Own County (Yorkshire) tomorrow. Will keep you informed.

PS. My 15 year old son has told me to tell you that they only sell cans - no
bottles

Cheers
Mike H

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] THL having a great run! Grant Keymer