Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: [sharechat] .... BCH.....DAD.... Merger?

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:31:11 +1200

Readers, before proceeding, please read the Disclaimer at the end of this page.

Prices of DAD and BCH could result in an increase of the share price of CLH.

Currently, the P/E of BCH is about 56 on a share price of about $ NZ 12.60. The projected P/E for the year up to June 30, 2002, is about 49.

My post of April 23, 2001,14.27 hrs, in item 7, projects a P/E of 28 for CLH in the same period.

This was based on a share price of $ A 4.40. On June 24, the price was $A 5.10.This will increase the projected P/E to 32.

Thus, the P/E of CLH @ 32 competes with the P/E of BCH @ 49 in the year to June 30, 2002.

While BCH is more advanced, I can see the P/E of CLH and thus its share price increasing. It will try to bridge that gap between the 2 P/E's.

Provided we do get the projected profits, CLH holders can expect more good news in the next financial year!
Their web site: < www.collectionhouse.com.au >

Gerry
Holds CLH. Share price now: $ 5.27( +16 cents )

Readers are not asked to buy, hold or sell CLH or BCH. To do so will be entirely at their own risk.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Technical Analysis Phaedrus