Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

[sharechat] New Service - Australian Markets Update

From: "Phil Boeyen" <pboeyen@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:52:23 +1200

Australian Markets Update

In conjunction with one of our new online content partners, The Australian
Investor, ShareChat is planning to introduce a daily morning market wrap
that gives the latest Australian stockmarket, currency and economic news.

If you are already registered for the ShareChat NewsAlert service you will
automatically receive notification each day when the update is published on
the site.  If you would like to subscribe to ShareChat's NewsAlert service
please go to this link and sign up:
http://www.sharechat.co.nz/newsalert.shtml

ShareChat is committed to providing you with quality, up-to-date investing
information and we trust you will enjoy this addition to our content.

Best regards

The ShareChat Team

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] Falling FFSPA/FFS & RBC George Hill