Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: [sharechat] Rivkin Report

From: "Matthew Van Veen" <mattvanveen@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:23:54 +1200

Very Interesting. I saw an interview with him on CNBC a couple of weeks ago
where he was described as one of Aussies big sharemarket winners however no
one liked him, was always being criticised by everyone, sold out of stocks
that he recommended as BUYS on his newsletters etc. He really struck me as a
weird person and one I would not trust however apparently he has done
alright. I have never read one of his newsletters and do not follow the guy
but did make a point of wanting to read one too see what they were like and
what the fuss was all about. Have not done this as yet and would never
subscribe.