Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: [sharechat] [Fwd: NZ stock exchange codes]

From: Gary Mangham <garymang@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 07:18:31 +1200

Worked like a dream thanks Gerry
Gary

G Stolwyk wrote:

 Gary, Suggest you print a copy of my " LEARNING TO INVEST: List of 30 principal web sites " , June 8, time 15.44 hrs, this Forum site. On that list, you will find < http://globalregister.co.nz > Then, click on ' New Zealand Stockexchange Share prices '. Then click either on ' Statistics 1 " or ' Statistics 2 ' The first choice will give you the company name, followed by the code; the second one starts with the code. Let me know how you got on! Gerry