Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: [sharechat] rmg

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 16:35:52 +1200

Mike,

Thanks for your request.

I hold CLH and BCH. The first one was merely a cold-blooded selection and BCH has been held for a number of years. Both are competitors in some ways in a large market.

But I do hold both of them! At this stage, I don't hold RMG.

I am not too keen to comment on RMG for that reason and dreaded the day, someone would ask for an opinion on RMG.

However, since you asked, I'll look into this. I still have a few routine jobs to do and want to travel for a day or so. On return, I'll post an item on RMG.

Regards,

Gerry

PS: The last section of my previous post was not directed at you, but instead at the average reader!

I forgot to mention, that it took some effort from the fish concerned to jump into that second pool ( Moving from a perceived comfortable and safe home investment market to another one ! )
G.S.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] [Fwd: NZ stock exchange codes] Gary Mangham