Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] CGB

From: "Mark Hubbard" <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 21:16:19 +1200

So when do I pay for the rights? When do the rights turn into 'shares' - ie, when do I convert the rights? If, when the rights convert the shares are down to A1c, what then?

Oh, do I pay A2c for the rights, then A2c for the shares? (ie, A4c overall).

Sorry about the stupid questions, but I've never been involved in a rights issue before.