Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

[sharechat] RBC>> Rubicon>> Share buy - back

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 11:55:19 +1200

RBC issued a SH notice, saying that they sold the fuels terminal at Brisbane for about $ NZ 23 mill.

The RBC Board has decided to return approx. 11.25 cents per share to the shareholders in the form of a buy-back.

Current RBC share price: 61 cents.

That still leaves the Challenge petrol stations to be sold.

We know that this matter is in the hands of the Commerce Commission.

Once they approve any sale, we may perhaps see another share buy - back!

Sofar, it looks that RBC could do very well out of the total sales of Terminals and Petrol stations!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] RBC>> Rubicon>> Share buy - back H David