Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

Re: [sharechat] AQL

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 10:00:51 +1200

The A mania which has always gripped Sharechat for some obscure reason
has never been susceptible to logic or maths.
Presumably they've now lost their tax losses with over 50% of the shares
changing hands which was the nearest I got to a rational answer on why
the share price stayed up contrary to the forces of gravity.
But hey, maybe organic weedkillers are the next thing after the tech
bubble.
Let's all pile into momentum investing.
cheers,
Hugh

----------
> From: Phil Boeyen <pboeyen@sharechat.co.nz>
> To: sharechat@sharechat.co.nz
> Subject: Re: [sharechat] AQL
> Date: Thursday, 7 June 2001 8:25
>
> Faizal
> My maths still says $4,875,000 divided by 1,950,000,000 is $0.0025
(quarter
> of a cent) per share.  I checked yesterday on the amount of shares and
> whether there had been a typo but it seems that 1.95 billion is the
correct
> figure, as the Herald has reported.
> Regards, Phil

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] GPG Phaedrus