Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

[sharechat] RMG

From: "Karen McNair" <pkmcnair@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 19:17:30 +1200

I'm pretty new at this game and was wondering if anyone could tell me whether there was any obvious reason why RMG is dropping back again.  On the ASX the buyers suddenly seem to have disappeared and I wonder if I am missing something.  I note that Baycorp went up a good amount today.  Is there likely to be a close link between Baycorp going up and RMG going down in one day?  Would appreciate it if someone has any comments on this.
Thanks
Lloyd

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] CLH - Collection House G Stolwyk