Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2001

FW: [sharechat] analysis

From: "Ian Rawnsley" <ianr@ie3.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:53:08 +1200

I sent a copy of the message from Hugh Webber to Neil Costa for comment and
here is his reply sent via me. I have deleted my message to Neil and the
copy of Hugh's original message.

For those who are interested in Technical Analysis, Neil will be in Auckland
later this year for a seminar. Neil ran a very successful seminar last year
in Auckland.

Ian Rawnsley