Re: [sharechat] Frucor

From: "mrgoodall" <mrgoodall@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 23:44:38 +1200

I for one was very greatfull for your post  and would like to know what  programme etc. you are using . It seems to me  whether   we like the look of a stock  be cause its sexy, or has the right directors ,  or great public relations   we are doomed  for faliure in the long run unless we have all the fundamentals
If we decide to by shares in a company without the correct analysis  we are only hoping .  more power to you Phaedrus   this is what share chat is all about educating investors, i for one am learning
disc (still learning)