[sharechat] Frucor & Nick

From: "Philip Robinson" <robph639@student.otago.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 08:18:44 +1200

Nick,

Thank you for saying what I couldn't bring myself to say to people that piss me off.

And as far as the comment "roadside analysis" goes....where do you think YOU think you are coming from with a comment like like...unless you are WB, or another of his calibre.

And as far as: Where does Nick's thinking come from?????...None of us claim to be anything that we are not and offer our advice and experience to others so we can all learn and ill informed comment and frank abuse does not sit well with me or I suspect with a number of other contributors.

I trust that we can from now on continue with the discussion and constructive critisism and those that have predisposition for unpleasantness can find another site to express this on.

Thank you
Philip Robinson

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Re : Frucor - Fools To Come David Ling