[sharechat] EVZ - He finally did the right thing

From: "Bob" <bob@the-stock-market.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 17:18:28 -0500

Craig Heatley finally did the right thing for minority shareholders in EVZ.
There is currently 32 cents cash sitting in the bank, this is without
calculating the existing business EVZ owns. I think the interesting thing
is what they will do with EVZ in the near future. I am confident that they
will use it to back door list a quality company that can add value to
shareholders.

Bob

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Visiting soon! Out to lunch