Re: [sharechat] need top 10 publicly owned companies in NZ in2000.

From: Greg <g&jelliott@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:01:05 +1200

Title: Re: [sharechat] need top 10 publicly owned companies in NZ in 2000.
Chanel,

The DATEX site at www.datex.co.nz has all this info.  The top 10 in terms of market capitalisation as at March 2001 was:

1. TEL
2. CAL
3. LNN
4. WHS
5. CEN
6. AIA
7. UNL
8. SKY
9. INL
10. AMP

I realise you probably want the rankings for 2000. Datex's archive section will show this, but I can't get my password to work at the moment, so the above list is from their latest yearbook.

Greg E.