Re: [sharechat] Technical Analysis

From: nickkearney@xtra.co.nz
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 0:32:27 +0000

Bruce

I am familiar with both.  Metashare wins hands down but you don't have to
purchase it.

They use Metastock whiohc is available,as someone else pointed out, for about
$1,000.00.  If you get that and the feed from Reuters (about $115 p/month) you
can do it yourself without wasting huge amounts of money on a secured web-site
(which is virtually what Metashare is).

You don't need to purchase Metashare to use their system.

Cheers

NK

> From: Bruce Withers <withers@xtra.co.nz>
> Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 21:07:00 +1200
> To: sharechat@sharechat.co.nz
> Subject: [sharechat] Technical Analysis
>
>     Anyone care to comment on the relative merits of MetaShare verses
> Henley Investor for technical analysis. Looking to make investment in a
> system.
>     Comments would be greatly appreciated
>
>     Bruce

> http://www.sharechat.co.nz/          New Zealand's home for market investors
> http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.shtml.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Re:CEN Michael Gore