[sharechat] Looking for advice regarding SEL rights and options

From: "John Wright (Shiner)" <jcwright@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 09:01:21 +1200

SEL is offering a two-for-one basis of rights issue (renouncable) to acquire
a,    an ordinary share in Selector at an issue price of $0.04 cents,
together with,
b,    a free option to subscribe for a further ordinary share in Selector at a stake price of $0.10 cents on 31/07/2002.

Now,

1.    I have 40000 shares already, does this mean I can buy a further 80000 at $0.04 cents, or is it the other way and only 20000 shares I can buy?

2.    How many free options will I be issued, and how is this based?

3.    Any advice regarding the sound further investing or selling of the rights and options would be appreciated.

I thank you in advance,

Shiner

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] SGI update Derek