Re: [sharechat] RMG - agenda item at AGM

From: "ahf" <ahf@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 21:07:36 +1200

Good luck to your acquaintance on BCH.  He's probably made 5% on his purchase to date while RMG has gone up a healthy 39% since my note to sharechat of 4th of April - and looks like going higher (check out today's volume of over 4 million most of which were crossed at 25c).  I don't think BCH will be going up $5.00 in six weeks!  Don't lose sight of the trees in the forest, sure RMG is not yet of the quality of BCH but the potential gains in investing in this stock are high and 39% in 6 weeks seems fairly good to me.   I disagree with your comment that RMG is yet to earn a dollar.  It has a very good income stream and is earning good bucks but has been spending most of it to this point.  The last 1/4 appears to have produced a small but significant profit for the company and I think a positive portend for things to come.  Lets have a compare in 12 months time of the relative share price performance of BCH vs. RMG.

Regards
Andrew Disc. I hold RMGOA

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Live trading information DR