Re: [sharechat] CEN Appraisal Report

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 13:48:53 +1000

Andrew
Just my thoughts but as i have quite a large holding I wiil sell some that I
bought with the thought of the dividend and a nice quick gain if they hit
$3.25.IMHO anybody who sells at less is a mug especially after one broker
tried to talk them down after the anouncment. i wonder if they are the
broker for EME? or maybe it's my devious mind
Malcolm