Re: [sharechat] RBC Sell????

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 10:35:38 +1200

There is a lot of background to RBC on this site, Deidre.

I for one and Stephen ( SWLEE ) have spent a lot of time on this; it goes a lot deeper than mere " comment ", I feel.

I suggest you trace these articles and read them very carefully, if you then decide to sell, that is up to you.

Unless the US is plunged in a deep recession, analysts are picking that there could be some revival in Forestry starting next year. House building in Australia was reported to pick up somewhat.

If companies are interested in acquiring Forestry assets, then they would tend to move before a revival takes place.

CAH asked for clearance to be allowed to bid but the Commission said that any decision has been delayed.
The Receiver may wait for the outcome. I don't know what CITIC is up to.

Meanwhile, my opinion as set out in my study on RBC has not changed. Note that I am a holder of RBC.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Savoy (is this the end) John