Re: RE: [sharechat] MMD - Micromedical Industries Limited - Artificial Heart

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 15:29:12 +1200

Snoopy,

I noticed that you " left a bit out " from my post dated 15 May 2001, time 11.17:

You are quoting me as follows " And that is exactly what happened to AIRVA, $ 4 in 1997/98, $ 2.70 in June 1999, $ 1.40 in March this year".

You should have added " when I suggested to somebody to get out of AIRVA quickly and move into AIA-, to 85 cents a few weeks ago ".

And " that you wished, you had followed some of my recommendations on the Australian market more closely ", thanks for that compliment!

But you want stocks with a track record of a few years . If I mentioned another stock like CLH to you with the same record as it had last November, I don't think you would buy it!

You and I have completely different investment horizons, I think. Mind you, I have several stocks with a proven track record and will continue to do so in the future.

Now here is a stock you may want to have a look at: MIG.AX, web site:

< www. macquarie.com.au/mig/mighome.htm  >

A stock with potential. I am not necessarily recommending it, the reader has to do his own thorough study on this stock!

Gerry
My motto : Life is worth living, get out of the "dungeon " and breathe some fresh air! Don't follow the dinosaurs!