Re: [sharechat] MMD - Chat site : Nick Kearny and readers

From: nickkearney@xtra.co.nz
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 23:17:56 +0000

> Gerry

Thank you.  I will try to find the time to read through the dialogue.

What I specifically like about this stock is that its product has revenue.  It
is not just a spec stock in that sense.  I saw some comment the other day along
the lines of 'why are they so sure that a better model won't come along?'

Well that could be said for every business that ever existed.  Why are FRU so
sure that there won't be a better energy drink in 5 years?  Why are Mcdonalds
so sure that there won't be a tastier burger in 2 years.

No-one can predict this information.  All that a competitor will do will force
the existing to companies to mainstream and compete.  That is what the market
is all about.  I read that comment with a certain amount of incredulity.  The
business of MMD is worth 12 billion (12,000,000,000.00) in the USA annually.
It has turnover and a market.  It also has the backing of John Howard.  (Take
that how you want!).

I'm in and staying put.

Cheers

NK

> From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
> Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 19:48:54 +1200
> To: "sharechat.co.nz" <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
> Subject: [sharechat] MMD - Chat site : Nick Kearny and readers
>

> Nick,
>
> The site : < www.ozestock.com.au > is a good one to trace the discussions on
>the market flow of MMD and others.
>
> The main page has a " log out " button; to read, one does not register.
> On the right, you will see several horizontal red bars.
> Click on the word: MMD and you are in business.
>
> The main - and other pages also have a " search" box and the code can be
>entered as well!
>
> Gerry

Nick,

The site : < www.ozestock.com.au > is a = good one to=20 trace the discussions on the market flow of MMD = and=20 others.

The main page has a " log out " button; = to read,=20 one does not register.
On the right, you will see several = horizontal=20 red bars.
Click on the word: MMD = and you are=20 in business.

The main - and other pages also have a = " search"=20 box and the code can be entered as well!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Off-Market Transfer Forms Phaedrus