Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Experience and judgement

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 22:14:51 +1200

That is a good question, Colin !

As long as we have the share market and don't lose too much cash we should be ok!
Think of the compounding effect over another 30 years or so!

And, we need ShareChat, of course.

By the way, Tony wants to know whether we ramp up shares.

A very strange sounding word Tony; I had a look in the dictionary and found it at last!

Can I put it this way : Some are talking their shares down without realizing it!  It is called negative ramping!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] GPG -Time Products bid DR