Re: Re: [sharechat] Frucor

From: "nick" <acummin@es.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 16:41:32 +1200

      I see on this group over the last few days some
dissatisfaction with my posting made a month or so ago predicticting
good news from Frucor regarding sales in the uk.
     Firstly, i was not the only one expecting good news, the stock
was bid up to around 2.30 on very heavy volume in the week or so prior
to the announcement.  There was a clear feelgood factor surrounding the stock,
with a number of very positive magazine articles circulating, and
encouraging noises from the brokering houses.  There were millions being
traded in this stock, claims of ramping in this group are ludicrous,
most here invest in thousands  not hundreds of thousands.
   The news clearly took everybody by suprise, as shown by the rapid
price drop after the announcemen
       Secondly , we knew the company had, had a difficult time during the
first uk summer, what we didnt realise was the amount of money
Frucor had spent in the process.
           Last summer is history, what really counts is how V performs
 this european summer. It sounds like the product is going to be
much more widely available than last season, and the company has
now had time to sort out where it was going wrong.
              What i will say is that if certain people on this group
blame me because they lost money on this share then they should
not be investing in the stockmarket.   You make your own decisions
after carefully weighing up all the options, and once the decision
is made  have the stomach to accept responsibility for it.
       Frucor is not AQL and those holding shares are invested
in a good growth company with strong prospects. Sure they dropped
a few million in europe, however in a few years this could look like
peanuts. In hindsight many of you may well wish you had used
this current share price slump to buy some more

  nick