Re: RE: RE: [sharechat] MMD - Micromedical Industries Limited - Artific

From: "secondstep70" <secondstep70@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 13:58:34 +1200

Gerry you spoil sport.

Well Jonathan, if you want ASX recommendations, you can't go past these 3 small capital stocks.

MRL ($5.70) - Miller Retail Limited - High growth stock. Expanding rapidly by acquisition. I can see parallel's to WHS.NZ in this stock.
PRG ($1.78) - Programmed Maintenance - Another growth stock. Unlike MRL, it hasn't been recognised by the market. Buy now.
CLT ($1.60) - Cellnet - Good growth. Has been dealt to by the market as is belongs to the Telco/IT sector. This stock is cheap. Buy.

Disc: Own all 3 stocks

I'm also looking at GAP.AX and FAN.AX but waiting for profit announcements before purchasing. I'd appreciate any opinions on these.