Re: Re: [sharechat] Collection House - CLH - / Gary Rountree

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 19:10:41 +1200

Ryan,

Now you read in my previous post that CLH rose 30 cents to $ 4.80, today, I am sure that you will feel happy!

CLH has its own momentum and I think that they work faster than the Alliance joint venture ( of DAD with BCH )!

Given time, CLH could become very desirable to foreign companies; I for one would not be in favour of such a strong growth stock being taken over!

Gerry