[sharechat] FRU - Beware Warning of 27 February

From: "David Ling" <seechoke@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 08:43:33 -0000

Refer my e-mail of 27 Feb 2001 re FRU and the high likelihood of this
particularly bad profit downgrade ... experience shows that high growth
companies like FRU (with a fair load of hype behind their sales
projections)simply do not have just one downgrade.

My advice ... wait for a profit upgrade b4 you consider buying this stock.

The good thing about FRU is that there has been obviously no leaks leading
to the announcement so institutions and retail investors were all treated
equally.