Re: [sharechat] Colin Ross

From: Will Bryant <will@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 20:30:23 +1200

>I wonder if others are getting the same request as colin from my replies,
>any expert advice on chinese windows is welcome!
I don't use Outlook Express, so I don't have this problem and can't be
sure, but Ceejay, you could try disabling 'install-on-demand' fonts: in
Internet Explorer, go to Tools and select Internet Options; go to the
'Advanced' tab, and look under 'Browsing'.  There should be an option
called 'Enable Install On Demand'.  If you clear the check mark for that
one, and click OK, hopefully that'll stop it complaining?

Alternately, you could just let it install the font - it should only have
to do it once.

Will Bryant, will@core-dev.co.nz                    cell +64 21 655 443
http://www.core-dev.co.nz/             Personal: http://carcino.gen.nz/
ShareChat Ltd. technical manager            http://www.sharechat.co.nz/
[PGP 0x96A7F40A, FP 827F A2A9 C718 106D 8F80  E16E A244 D5F2 96A7 F40A]