Re: [sharechat] The Newcall Group Limited @SVY

From: "Matthew Van Veen" <mattvanveen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 17:03:17 +1200

Just out

In terms of the policy set out in footnote (2) of Listing Rule 5.4.3, the
Panel announces that Savoy Equities Limited and Newcall Group Limited have
not issued to the Exchange their audited Annual Reports for the year ended
31
December 2000 due with the Exchange 30 April 2001.

Footnote (2) of Listing Rule 5.4.3 states that if after 5 Business Days
following the due date, an Issuer has not complied, quotation of the
Issuer's
securities will be suspended until such time as the issuer has complied.