Re: [sharechat] Fw: RBC in 40 index?

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 16:01:08 +1200

Mark,

Reply received from NZSE.

Martin wrote that on further examination, he found that, quote " changes in the constituents which make up the NZSE 10, NZSE 30, NZSE 40 and NZSEMC can only be made at the end of each Quarter."

The exception would be a major listing or delisting of a company in any of these indices.

He was still new to the job, when I asked him on March 29, what the situation was. He offered his apology.

I am accepting his apology and am asking that there will be no comment on his handling of the matter on this site.

We'll see what the end of June will bring! Will Montana be gone before that date and replaced by RBC ?

Gerry

PS: There was an attachment of a large number of pages dealing with various rules of the NZSE. Hence, the actual email from Martin was not posted by me on this Forum. I hold RBC.